As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
“an extremely fudgy bite that simply melts in your mouth”
I know how frustrating it can be to see all these amazing chocolate brownie recipes and not be able to try them because of your diet. Gluten is the major protein in flour, which means it can be hard for people that are on a gluten-free diet. Whatever your reason is for avoiding flour, this flourless dark chocolate brownie recipe is here to show you that everything is okay, and you can still enjoy the same delicious food like everyone else – only healthier and if you let me argue, even tastier.
It’s a simple recipe that produces around 8 to 10 extremely fudgy and soft chocolaty brownies that melt in your mouth. I used raw cocoa powder as a topping, but if you don’t like the bitter touch of raw cocoa, you can skip it or make a hot chocolate fudge to pour over each brownie.
Yes, the baking process takes around 40 minutes, but your job is done in five minutes tops.
Start by preheating the oven to 180°C (350°F). After this, take a large microwave-safe bowl and mix together the chocolate chips and butter. Microwave them for 2 minutes. Be careful when taking the bowl out of the microwave, because it will be hot. Stir again and check if the chocolate chips are fully melted. There should be no lumps.
Slowly and gradually stir in the eggs, then the sugar, vanilla powder, and only half of the cocoa powder. Beat the batter until you get a smooth but dense consistency. Set the bowl aside.
Prepare the baking sheet by lining a parchment paper and greasing it with cooking oil or melted butter. Then, simply fill it with the batter you’ve just made. Make sure the batter spreads evenly in the baking sheet.
Let it bake for around 30 to 35 minutes.
Once the brownies are baked, take the baking sheet out of the oven and let it chill at room temperature. Spatter the remaining cocoa powder over the brownie dough in a thin layer.
Don’t cut the brownies while they’re still hot or warm. First, let them cool completely. You’ll know they’re ready for cutting and serving when you stick a toothpick in the dough, and it comes out clean. Usually, it takes around 10 to 15 minutes.
Finally, carefully cut the brownies into equal pieces and serve two pieces in one serving plate. Decorate with fresh fruit or a scoop of ice-cream. Enjoy!
|5 minutes||35 minutes||40 minutes||8|
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- ½ unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Take a microwave-safe bowl and combine the butter with the chocolate chips. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir well once you remove the bowl from the microwave.
- Gradually stir in the eggs, then the sugar, vanilla powder, and half of the cocoa powder. Mix until the batter is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Take an 8×8-inch baking dish, line it with parchment paper, and spray it with cooking oil.
- Pour the batter into the baking sheet until it has filled the sheet evenly.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Once the brownies are baked, remove them from the oven and let them cool at room temperature for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use the rest of the cocoa powder to sprinkle it over the freshly baked brownies.
- Carefully cut the brownies into squares and serve.